7 Jan 2012
I was nominated for the Seven x Seven Link Award by Simply Charming. I don’t exactly know how I first found her inspiring blog, but I love her writing. And that says a lot from a non-writer, since I’m a photographer. She writes simply, but in a lot of different voices and I really enjoy her writings and look forward to her blog every day!
From what I tell to accept the nomination for the Seven x Seven Link Award I need do the following
1) Tell you something about myself that you probably don’t know.
2) Come up with seven of my own blogs one for each category.
- Most Beautiful Piece
- Most Helpful
- Most Popular
- Most Controversial
- Surprisingly Successful
- Most Underrated
- Most Pride Worthy
3) Nominate 7 more people for this award… This is the most time consuming, but ohhh so worthwhile and fun. I so believe in pay it forward.
So here is the something you probably don’t know about me.
I’m a numbers geek. I keep spreadsheets of everything. I even keep spreadsheets of computer game scores so I can compare one game to the next. I’ve always been awesome with numbers and love playing with them. I’ve even studied some numerology and find that quite interesting as well.
- Most Beautiful Piece – My Life Was About Survival, not Living - this has some of my favorite dahlias
- Most Helpful – Tips and Tricks: Always Get Your Photos in Focus
- Most Popular – Weekly Photo Challenge: Celebration
- Most Controversial – Feel Good Videos
- Surprisingly Successful – Weekly Photo Challenge: Self-Portrait
- Most Underrated – Chris had a Day Off and We Played!
- Most Pride Worthy – Share Your World Intro & Links to All Weeks
Now for the best part passing on the nomination to seven other bloggers.
- Hurtled to 60 and Now Beyond …
- Square Peg in a Round Hole
- Mind Blur – I just noticed that Simply Charming nominated them as well. So I get to pick 7 nominees.
- Radical Amazement
- Travel Destination Bucket List
- Atom’s of Thought
- Lucid Gypsy
Thanks again Simply Charming for this nomination. Much appreciation.
Here is another dahlia for everyone’s enjoyment!
Hugs and blessings