18 Feb 2012
I hope you have some fun playing along. I’m so thrilled some of you participated last week few weeks. It sure was fun learning about all of us.
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
- Are you a cat, dog, goat or prefer the zoo person?
- What really makes my heart sing?
- What word or words are fun for you to say? And yes Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious counts a a fun word!
See my answers below.
NOTE: Click link to easily find Other Share Your World Week blog entries.
I will be putting out four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a Share Your World post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I will state the questions first and then post my answers in the bottom part of my blog. I’ve also created a banner if you would like one for your blog.
Here are my answers:
What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? I would have to say fly. I know it is fast, but I like looking at things too much. I’d go by train if time allows.
Are you a cat, dog, goat or prefer the zoo person? Actually I am totally nuts when it comes to animals, so I would have to say all of them.
What really makes my heart sing?
- Having a camera in my hand in a flower field.
- Chris and I went to a coffee and tea cafe today and I just loved hearing people having real conversations that just put a lot of love for people in my heart.
- People and children laughing always makes my heart sing too.
- Watching or being involved with people enjoying being involved in there passion. It’s so much fun to be around Chris Donner when she is writing. Their is a lightness and energy around that is so uplifting.
What word or words are fun for you to say? And yes Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious counts a a fun word! I’ve always loved these saying the two words - delicious and infinitesimal
Hugs and blessings