29 Oct 2012
I have had a pretty exhausting week. Just a lot of things going on in my life, so I thought some fun and easy questions are in order. Here are the four Share Your World questions for this week. I hope you have some fun playing along. It sure is fun learning about all of us.
- What are you wearing right now?
- What color or colors looks best on you?
- Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you best and why? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey)
- In a car would you rather drive or ride?
See my answers below.
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
NOTE: Click link to easily find Other Share Your World Week blog entries.
I will be putting out four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a Share Your World post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I will state the questions first and then post my answers in the bottom part of my blog. I’ve also created a banner if you would like one for your blog.
Here are my answers:
What are you wearing right now? One of my tie-dye shirts. I have a bunch of them….I’m should have been a hippy in the 60s, but I wasn’t old enough. I’m catching up now. I’m also wearing black pants and tennis shoes. Oh yeah and both pug and cat hair.
What color or colors looks best on you? I would say red and purple. Deep Royal blue is good to, but it’s hard to find.
Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you best and why? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey) I would like to say Doc since I tend to run energy on everyone I can get my hands on.
In a car would you rather drive or ride? If it is a short ride or in the city, I would ride ride. If it is a long drive and out of a city, I prefer to drive. I’m a great long distance driver.
Hugs and blessings