4 Dec 2012
This week your challenge is to show off a few photographs of lines: Horizontal, Vertical, Diagonal, etc.
I’ve always liked photos that highlight some kind of lines, but then I am a math and geometry geek. Here are some kind of lines you can think about:[SinglePic not found]
- Horizontal and Vertical Lines: Landscapes are great examples of this. You don’t want the ocean falling off the screen or buildings that look like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. If you have software that can help straighten your horizon it is always wise to correct it.
- Lines found in Nature: Leaves are great examples.
- Lines found in Animals: Zebras are the best example
- Architecture: Building siding or bricks form lines.
- [SinglePic not found]Bridges and Walkways: Great opportunity for lines and horizons.
Use your imagination and creativity … as long as their are lines. Have fun with this challenge!
So lets show off some of our own photos that display lines. ENJOY!!!
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic and along with a tip on how to take a better photo. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge page to see what fun we will have coming up in the future weeks.
Here are some photos of lines from my gallery. As always, you can click on any of the photos to get a full sized slide show.
Hugs and blessings