24 Dec 2012
- Do you make New Year’s resolutions, or not? If so, what one have you made and kept from the past?
- Do you prefer Nuts or no Nuts?
- Do you like winter, or not, and why?
- Do you prefer to receive gifts or give them?
See my answers below.
This week’s questions come to you from Caddo Veil, if you are not aware of her blog, go check her out. She is a talented and fun lady. Caddo wrote me last week and wanted to give me a gift so I wouldn’t have to work so hard on this the last week of the year and holiday for many people. As you can tell, I graciously accepted her generous offer. I hope you find these questions enticing and take can a few minutes outto answer them. You can think hard about them and be extremely serious or you can have fun and dream and just let loose, or you can let your alter ego answer. Have FUN no matter what you do!!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
NOTE: Click link to easily find Other Share Your World Week blog entries.
I will be putting out four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a Share Your World post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Here are my answers.
Do you make New Year’s resolutions, or not? If so, what one have you made and kept from the past? There is one resolution I make each year and that is to not make a resolution. That way I don’t end up beating myself up for failing … that is assuming I would not carry through on a resolution.
Do you prefer Nuts or no Nuts? Me I am not a nut person. The only two I will eat from time to time is peanut (which really isn’t a nut) and hazelnuts.
Do you like winter, or not, and why? No I don’t like winter. Rather I should say I don’t like snow and a lot of cold. Snow can be beautiful but in the city it just gets gray and black and ugly. Now the rain in Oregon in the winter’s I do like. Even yesterday when Chris and I went to get some dog food, we were out in the rain and commented how it feel so good.
Do you prefer to receive gifts or give them? Most definitely give gifts. I love the feeling I get inside when I can do something fun for someone.
Hugs and blessings