21 Jan 2013
This week Share Your World will be a little different. Here is the scenario for you to come up with some fun answers. It’s all about using your imagination and a bucket list.
Almost everyone has heard of a bucket list which is a list of things you want to do before you die. List 4 things off your bucket list that you would like to share with us. Assume that money is no object. Have a lot of fun with it. Would you like to fly to the moon, dive to the bottom of the ocean, live a month in India or learn how to tap dance? What is on your list?
–This idea has come from Chris Donner over at Chris’ Qigong Experience.
I hope you enjoy this week’s question. You can think hard about them and be extremely serious or you can have fun and dream and just let loose, or you can let your alter ego answer. Have FUN no matter what you do!!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
NOTE: Click link to easily find Other Share Your World Week blog entries.
I will be putting out four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a Share Your World post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Click here to view 2013 Share Your World Posts
Click here to view 2012 Share Your World Posts
- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -
Here are my answers.
Chris is a list keeper and always has been. She loves that she can sync up all her Mac devices and always have them up to date and handy. I am not a list keeper. We do play this “what if money were no object game” a lot which is my way of keeping my bucket list active and alive. So I really do have a list in my head, even though it is not organized on paper or on a list in the computer.
- I would love to swim with the dolphins. That has always been a dream of mine. When I was a 10 I was able to go to Marine show that had dolphins swimming in big pools for people to watch and pet. I stayed there all day playing with them and petting them. My childhood wasn’t the best and this memory was one of my better ones.
- I would go to Hawaii and visit Kīlauea volcano. I love earth sciences and volcanoes especially. If I had my life to do over again, I’d be a vulcanologist and photographer.
- Travel in space. That is becoming more and more a reality. “Beam me up Scotty”.
- Travel to Alaska and see the beauty there. They have volcanoes, glaciers, trees, lakes, water. This trip would include plane rides, helicopter rides, various water and ocean form of travel. This covers a lot of times on my bucket list.
- Take a ride in a hot air balloon.
These are photos that I have found on the internet….they represent what I want to do.
Hugs and blessings