12 Feb 2013
This week your challenge is to show off a few photographs of Black and White or Sepia toned photographs.
The next few weeks I am going to concentrate mainly on colors. I will try not to get the usual colors and still give you some variety on what you can photograph and enter. So here are the next topics.
Black and white or Sepia Tones
The Colors of Red, White or Red and White together
Rainbow Colors (must have at least 4 strong colors)
Color of Your Choice: Pick one color and have it be your favorite.
So lets show off some of your own photos that highlight the black and white photograph. ENJOY!!
How It Works?
- Most weeks I will come up with a topic and along with a tip on how to take a better photo. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about.
- Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo!
- ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -
Here is my entry to this challenge.
As always please click on any of the images to view a full sized slide show. Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. ENJOY!
Hugs and blessings